Effective Date: [19-08-2023]
Rental-sys we operates and provide many mobile applications as part of our Service.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal info: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Financial info: We may also collect Purchase history.
- Messages: We may also send you Emails about if provided by your mostly for invoices.
- Device or other IDs: We may also collect Device for App functionality improvement.
How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our App’s functionality, features, and user experience.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- For Legal Reasons: We may share your information when required by law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
- Shipping Providers: If an order of items is placed to be shipped then you agree to share that data your provided to shipping providers to deliver your items.
You can take the following actions regarding your information:
- Access and Update: You can access and update the personal information you provide to us through the App’s settings.
We take appropriate measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet or mobile networks can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted through the App.
The app can receive notifications and use an unique and anonymous identifier (UID) provided by Apple (APNS) or Google (FCM) to receive the notification.
The app can use the CAMERA permission to scan QRCode (no data sent over the network). The app can use the LOCATION permission to work with the maps.